WCFW Updated COVID-19 Policy, valid through October 20, 2020.
After careful review of Governor Polis’ Executive Order’s D 2020 190 dated September 12, 2020 Ordering Individuals in Colorado to Wear Non-Medical Face Coverings, Executive Order D 2020 199 dated September 19, 2020 Amending and Extending his Safer at Home and in the Vast, Great Outdoors, and Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment Amended Public Health Order 20-35 dated September 20, 2020 Safer at Home Dial the Executive Board of Directors have established the following general guidelines for WCFW/High Plains Shooting Range COVID-19 policy for all members and guests and are to be utilized for all scheduled calendar events:
1) All persons utilizing range facilities are recommended to use a non-medical cloth face covering that covers the nose and mouth when sharing a range berm or field with other members or while participating in a group event interacting with other members or competitors. Non-medical face coverings are required when indoors utilizing the range pistol classroom and the clubhouse.
2) Limit social interaction to the greatest extent possible except as required to conduct Necessary Activities, such as Range Officer dates.
3) Prohibit group gatherings of more than (25) persons outdoors and no more than (10) persons indoors, practice social distancing by maintaining 6 feet between participants. Groups shall not mix with other groups. When multiple ranges, berms or fields are in use for an event no more than (25) persons can be on each range, berm or field at one time, and when movement between ranges, berm, or fields is required those groups must not interact with other groups and must maintain social distancing at all times.
4) Ensure closure of unnecessary common areas, cleaning protocols, and mandatory social distancing requirements are followed at all times.
5) Group practice sessions are permitted provided the group does not exceed (25) participants per range, berm, or field. Individual members, and the group, must comply with Social Distancing Requirements (face coverings, 6 feet separation, and avoid contact among participants) at all times. No mingling of groups among adjacent ranges, berms, or fields.
6) The clubhouse and pistol classroom will open for scheduled events only. It is encouraged to minimize their use to preclude an additional sanitization requirement with limited staff personnel. Strict Social Distancing is required. Meetings or other scheduled events are authorized, however the (10) persons indoors limit applies.
7) All portable toilet facilities will open immediately to support increased membership and group activity.
8) Group events, matches, and meetings that are scheduled on the WCFW website calendar are the only activities authorized by the EBOD’s. Changes or modification to events must be requested to the EBOD’s.
9) Responsibility for total compliance of all COVID-19 policy requirements and guidelines rests with Discipline Directors, Match Directors, and event coordinators.
10) Non compliance of these amended requirements and guidelines will result in event termination and or range closure.